These delicious choc chip squares are high in protein and so tasty, it’ll be hard to stop at one!
Ingredients (makes 8)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup quinoa
- ¼ cup Greek yoghurt
- ½ cup apple sauce
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 2 packets Truvia sweetener
- ½ cup chocolate chips
1. Mix all wet ingredients together
2. Slowly add dry ingredients and chocolate chips
3. Pre-spray tins and preheat oven to 175˚C
4. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until light golden brown on top
Nutrition (per square)
Protein 10g // kJ 521 // fat 3.7g // carbs 14.75g
Recipe: Heidi Cannon // Get more delicious protein recipes through Heidi’s app, Mrs Cannon’s Baking.