The Premier League transfer window is open. You can click here to review all the latest transfers and keep up to date with all the latest gossip below.
TOP STORY: Mbappe and Neymar on their way from PSG?
The Sun reports that Tuchel, speaking at a news conference, did not dampen speculation that the star pair could be off, with Real Madrid a likely destination for at least one of them.
Recent reports have alleged that they have fallen out, something that could hasten their exit from the French giants.
“As a coach I do want them to continue, but this is football — we are not naive,” Tuchel said. “Many clubs want to transfer many players and the market is crazy, but if you ask me, I want them here next season. But if they are not, we will find solutions.”
09.47 BST: Benfica have said they have not received any offers for Joao Felix, who has been compared to Cristiano Ronaldo, but expect clubs to make a move over the summer.
Attacking midfielder Felix, who has a €120 million release clause in his contract, is reported to be interesting clubs including Real Madrid, Manchester United and Juventus.
09.25 BST: Eden Hazard has told RMC he is focused on winning the Europa League and isn’t thinking the Baku final could be his Chelsea swansong.
With just 12 months left on his contract at Stamford Bridge, Hazard is widely expected to end his seven-year stay by completing a switch to Real Madrid.
An announcement to that effect is expected after next Wednesday’s final against Arsenal in the Azerbaijani capital, but Hazard said: “Honestly, I’m not thinking about it. I’m just thinking about winning the game. What happens will happen.”
08.50 BST: Ajax winger David Neres is not a summer target for Atletico Madrid, a source close to the player has told ESPN FC, but could be Premier League bound this summer.
Neres, 22, had a breakout season with 12 goals and 15 assists as Ajax eliminated Real Madrid and Juventus as they reached the Champions League semifinals, as well as completing the domestic double in the Netherlands.
Reports in Spain had claimed that Atletico coach Diego Simeone had asked Rojiblanco bosses to sign Neres, but ESPN FC has been told the La Liga club has not made an approach.
A number of other clubs in Europe, including some in the Premier League, have shown a strong interest, the source said.
08.15 BST: David Luiz has revealed that Maurizio Sarri told him to leave Chelsea during last summer’s preseason, only for him to quickly change the Italian’s mind.
Chelsea gave Luiz a two-year contract extension earlier this month, breaking their policy of only offering one-year deals to players over 30.
That decision reflected Luiz’s presence in the Stamford Bridge dressing room and his importance to Sarri this season — but in an interview with the Daily Mail, the Brazilian admitted things might have turned out very differently.
“We had a conversation in the first week he arrived,” Luiz said. “He didn’t want me to stay and that was normal. I’d been injured for a long period. I was in the last year of my contract.
“Then, after three days he saw me training and said, ‘No, you are going to stay.'”
PAPER TALK (by Richard Edwards): Solskjaer ready for a clear-out
Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is wasting no time in revamping his squad.
Lukaku is rumoured to be on Inter Milan’s wanted list, while Mata is a free agent in the summer and could head back to Spain.
Rojo and Darmian, meanwhile, made only 13 appearances between them last season.
United keep tabs on PSG rebel
Rabiot has been linked with Real Madrid, although United have reportedly been tracking him since Louis van Gaal’s spell in charge.
The lure of Champions League football could put United at a disadvantage but, with Solskjaer intent on rebuilding, the France international fits the bill.
– Fulham are set to hold out for £30m for star man Aleksander Mitrovic, but are already planning for life without him. The Standard says Fulham will look to bring Dwight Gayle and Britt Assombalonga to Craven Cottage if, as expected, Mitrovic leaves.
– Reports in Germany say Bayern Munich are set to launch a bid to bring Leroy Sane back to the Bundesliga. Suddeutsche Zeitung reports that president Oli Hoeness said the club were doing all they could bring Sane to the Allianz Arena.