Welcome to the Halloween costume hall of fame!
Over the years, our favorite stars have slayed some seriously spooktacular looks: from laugh-out-loud TV and movie references to terrifyingly realistic skeleton makeup, and everything in between! THEY. DO. NOT. DISAPPOINT.
In need of a bit of inspo before locking in this year’s costume and ringing in the spookiest day of the year?You’ve come to the right place, because these 21 looks will go down in history as our all-time favorites! Keep scrolling to check ’em out.
1. James Charles as Harry Potter
2. Skai Jackson as a zombie bride
4. Brandon Arreaga as a spooky skeleton
5. Carson Lueders (also) as a spooky skeleton
6. Emma Chamberlain as Captain Underpants
7. JoJo Siwa as sparkly Spiderman
8. Grant Knoche as not-so-sparkly Spiderman
10. Brenna D’Amico as The Joker
11. Brec Bassinger (also) as The Joker
12. Vanessa Merrell as Marie from “The Aristocats”
13. Niki DeMartino as Jessie from “Toy Story”
14. China Anne McClain as Cleopatra
16. Amanda LaCount as Barbie
18. Ellarose Kaylor as a fear leader
19. The Vamps as … well, our biggest nightmare!
20. Shawn Mendes as an 80’s rockstar
21. Brooklyn & Bailey as ‘Netflix & Chill’
Need some more help getting into the Halloween spirit? We recently caught up with “Halloween House Party” singer Chandler Kinney to get the inside scoop on her dream boo bash!